|Welcome to the web site of Quickchip!
Feel free to browse and download. If you want to know something about the company Quickchip and the products we offer, we would like to invite you to take a short tour. Just start with our mission statement.
SECC stand for Soft Embedded Controller Core
Modern FPGA devices and soft embedded controller cores pave the way for the system-on-a-chip (SoC) approach for low volume embedded designs. The integration of the whole digital design into one chip shows a lot of benefits:
- lower material costs
- lower storage costs because the same FPGA can be used in different applications
- lower production costs due to less devices on the PCB
- lower test costs because the FPGA come 100% tested
- less pins - less solder errors
- less and shorter wires on the PCB lead to low RF emission
- hardware modification without etch cuts and haywires
|So, there are a lot of reasons to start the development of your first SoC.
|Build you own chip. And do that quick. Your competitor may already do.